Viraltag is my new best friend. I used to spend hours every day scheduling my social media. I was losing time with my family, and I was losing my mind. Let me tell you how Viraltag has made my life so much easier!
As a fairly new blogger, social media has been one of my biggest challenges. I love writing posts, but promoting them takes so much time. There are so many different social media networks, and each one works differently. I’ve been doing my best to learn each one. I got really good at Pinterest. Then, I tried Twitter. After I got the hang of Twitter, I tried Facebook. I was spending so much time on social media that I wasn’t even getting any new content written.
My Social Media Scheduler Research
I started reading blog posts about different ways to schedule your social media. I signed up for Tailwind to schedule my pins on Pinterest. Next, I joined Twitter Feed to schedule my tweets. I was able to schedule to Pinterest and Twitter over the weekend. Then, I just worried about Facebook as I created new posts. Since I thought I had things under control, I decided to set up an Instagram account.
Then, in October, I received an email saying that Twitter Feed was closing. I was already struggling to keep up with Facebook and Instagram. Plus, school had started again, and I was back to teaching third grade. I was once again drowning and unable to keep up with all of the social media. I decided to do some more research. That’s when I read a blog post about Viraltag. I immediately went to the Viraltag website to check out what they had to offer.
Five Reasons I Decided to Try Viraltag
- It schedules to Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Linkedin. The first four were exactly what I needed. I don’t even have a Tumblr or Linkedin account yet. However, maybe those are the next ones I should open, since Viraltag will take care of those for me, too.
- Viraltag integrates with Canva, which I absolutely love. You can design such great images using Canva, and they go right into your Viraltag scheduler.
- I can easily change the size of each image to match the social media network. One of the most time-consuming things for me was creating images in different sizes for each different network. Viraltag allows you to upload one image, and it resizes it for each network. This is such a huge time-saver!
- Viraltag has a Chrome extension. This makes it super easy to schedule from other websites.
- I can schedule my posts in bulk, which saves me even more time. I just drag the images I want to use into the bulk upload feature of Viraltag. Then, I can assign the social media network and caption I want to have accompany the post. I can schedule the whole week in under an hour. Below you can see part of my schedule for this week. In a glance, I can see what posts I have scheduled and where and when they will be posted.
How Do I Sign Up?
*The link below is an affiliate link. If you click through the link and make a purchase, Flavors, Fashion, and Fun will receive a commission.
Visit the Viraltag website. They do a great job outlining all of the services they offer. While you’re there, sign up for a 14-day free trial. You’ll be able to choose the accounts you want to use for your trial, and you’ll be able to get started right away. You will also get a $15 credit just for using my link.
I hope you love Viraltag as much as I do. It allows me keep up with my social media while working a full-time job. I am able to schedule all of my Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook posts over the weekend. My content is shared even when I’m in the classroom teaching my third graders. Viraltag has already saved me a huge amount of time, and my social media reach is expanding each day as a result of using this awesome tool!
Save Money Now!
Sign up today to get a FREE download of the first three chapters of my e-book, Supermarket Savings!